Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Inspired

I am not completely new to the “blog scene”. I’ve stalked many amazing blogs for some time now. With the school year just around the corner, I’ve been inspired to finally get my own blog up and running. My layout is weak (will improve- I promise!) and there isn’t much here yet. But I’m actually pretty good with computers. I hope to share some of my own creations, revisions, and finds on here.
To start, I’ve decided to use Beanie Baby Decoding Strategies with my kiddies this year. I’m not sure who exactly came up with the original idea, but I have (like so many others) created my own posters to go with each strategy.

I purchased my beanie babies from BuySellBeanies.com. The beanie babies were pretty inexpensive, and shipping is free if you spend over $25.00 (always a plus).

The beanie babies you need to scoop up are: Lips the Fish, Mooch the Monkey, Legs the Frog, Roary the Lion, Hissy the Snake, and Free the Eagle.

I’ve been wanting to try this strategy out for a while. I’m looking forward to seeing how it works out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment